Thursday, September 23, 2010

My day

Today I had to wake up at 7:30 in the morning to get ready for school. I left for school at about 8:30. Today in music we had a test which was sooo boring! I didn't go to gym since i had to do some work so i got to skip gym and i didn't wasn't to go anyway since I have a bad knee. 1 person in the class brought cupcakes for the class since it was his birthday so the entire class sang happy birthday. after that we had to read or write for about 2 hours. After that we went to lunch then recess. After recess we went into the classroom for read aloud . While my teacher was doing read aloud the school counselor came in he class then i went home after the counselor left so when i got home I played on my Xbox after eating another cupcake and that is my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment