Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Weekend

This weekend I played on my Xbox 360 after I got home from school on Friday.  I stayed on my Xbox 360 until about 5: 00 sense I went to a birthday party at the Mediacom Ice Park. The party didn't start until 5:45 but i left so early because I had to pick up one of my mom's friends that lives all the way on the north side of Springfield.  The party didn't end until about 8:30 so my feet were sooo sore from doing 21 laps around the ice ring, but my mom barley could ice skate because she had to watch one of her friends children (well one of her children). My mom was helping her ice skate sense the person she was helping ice skate was only 4 years old.  The next day i went to a field day at this church that one of my mom's friends goes to sense every Sunday they have a Japanese church thing there so the field day was on Saturday so the Japanese people could go to church the next day (the the field day was for the Japanese people that go to the church the next day).  At the field day there was this thing where there foods (Japanese foods) that you have to grab with your teeth. I got some crackers but bad for me sense it had nuts in it ( I have allergy to nuts). One of my friends was being selfish since he pushed me out of the way at the thing to grab food since i wanted to get some bread that had beans in it but my friend Aki pushed me out of the way so he got  the bread. After he got the bread he was bragging about it!!!!!!! On Sun day all I did was play on my PS3 band play my Xbox 360.

2 comments: